VARIETY - BLOGEasy Baked Fish - 28/04/2016
This baked fish couldn’t be easier and the addition of the breadcrumbs gives it a lovely crunch.
1½ lbs white fish fillets (haddock or cod are good) or 4 portions
Butter for greasing or cooking spray
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
⅛ teaspoon onion powder
⅛ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
1½ tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish which has been either greased or coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl and spread over the fish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle over the butter.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with new potatoes and either peas or green beans.